Could not acquire storage. try again later in Power Apps
As I don't have the same problem "Can't save a new app to cloud in Power Apps" for my tenant using Google Chrome, I have decided to use another browser like Edge to try to generate the same issue on my side.
Therefore, I did the following:
After approximately one hour, I tried again to do all the above steps. but at this time, I added two additional steps.
I added the Power Apps URL "powerapps.com" to the compatibility view.
- I reopened Microsoft Edge in the InPrivate session.
- I signed to office 365, open Power Apps, create a new app, then click Save to save the app to the cloud.
- Great, the new app has been saved successfully to the cloud.
- I have tried to create a new app that saved to the cloud properly.
Furthermore, I opened an existing app on my computer and tried to save it to the cloud that also saved without any issue.
In conclusion, to be honest, I don't know actually what's specifically the root cause for this issue.
- It may be a browser compatibility issue or
- A temporary issue that needs to contact Microsoft Support.
But as per my investigation journey, the issue is mainly related to the Edge Browser compatibility where I didn't face the same issue on my tenant at Google Chrome.