Microsoft Build is the biggest annual conference event held by Microsoft, it aimed at software engineers and developers using Microsoft technologies.
Why should you attend Microsoft Build 2021 Event?
By registering for the Microsoft Build Event, you will
- Get headlines and announcements delivered by executives.
- Get guidance specific to your project or interests from experts in cloud, desktop, mobile, and web development.
- Learn best practices, and discover helpful resources with other attendees.
- Get an opportunity to engage with attendees to find developers and experts with similar interests within your region.
- Connect with Microsoft Partners.
- Attend discussions between product teams and customers.
- Get a unique opportunity to connect with a Microsoft professional to discuss specific questions and solutions.
- Learn the tools and technologies that help you create solutions you can build today.
- Explore new developer technologies and techniques that will drive your vision and expand your toolkit.
- Complete preset collections of online learning modules for a chance to win prizes.
So Whether you are a student or an experienced app developer, you will gain action-ready skills specific to what you do through immersive experiences, engaging with the community, and one-on-one guidance from Microsoft engineers.
Where will Microsoft Build Digital Event take place?
Due to COVID-19, Microsoft announced that Microsoft Build 2021 will also be an online digital event as was happened in Microsoft Build 2020.
When will Microsoft Build Digital Event take place?
Microsoft Build digital event taking place on May 25–27, 2021
- Starts: May 25, 2020, at 8 AM Pacific Time
- Ends: May 27, 2020, at 8 AM Pacific Time
Is Microsoft Build Digital Event free?
Yes, Microsoft Build Digital Event is FREE for this year, you will NO longer have to pay the $2,395 to attend this event.
Watch All you need to know about Microsoft Build 2021 (Arabic)
For the English version, check Microsoft Build 2021 (English)
Register to Microsoft Build 2021
Below are the main steps, the featured contents, and experiences that you should explore to get the most out of your Microsoft Build community:
||Student Zone Sessions
||Virtual Training Days
|Join live expert-guided, walk-through sessions of a Microsoft Learn module.
||Sessions for students, recent grads, and career changers to learn new tech skills.
||Register for free, in-depth, virtual training events to grow your technical skills.
||Meet Product Teams
||One on One Consultations
|Discover technical content, developer stories, demos and special offers
||Meet with Microsoft product teams to help influence future products and services.
||Book a 45-minute session with a Microsoft expert to find specific technical solutions.
|Ask the experts
|Get guidance to specific to your projects and interests across cloud, desktop, mobile, and web.
||Join live discussions around best practices, trending topics, and other helpful resources.
||Browse Speakers (504 speakers) directory
Microsoft Build 2021 Live Stream
Here, you will be able to watch the Microsoft Build Live Stream once it goes live!
Microsoft Build 2021 Day 1
Microsoft Build 2021 Day 2