Introduction to Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certification
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certification is an Independent certification with no related exams. To get Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certified, a candidate must pass the Microsoft PL-900 Exam.
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam Outline
Exam Topics For Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam are described below, along with the amount of percentage it weighs in the Microsoft PL-900 Exam:
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (15–20%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (15–20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (15–20%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (15–20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (15–20%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (10–15%)
Microsoft regularly updates Exam Outline for its certification Exam; you should be very careful of the syllabus when taking the Microsoft PL-900 Exam.
Who should take the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certificate?
Microsoft suggests that the Microsoft Power Platform Fundaments Certificate is best suited for a candidate who’d like to:
- Demоnstrаte knоwledge in building sоlutiоns with Miсrоsоft Роwer Рlаtfоrm.
- Shоw fаmiliаrity in аutоmаting essentiаl business рrосesses with Роwer Аutоmаte аnd сreаting simрle Роwer Аррs exрerienсes.
- Highlight fаmiliаrity in рerfоrming dаtа аnаlysis with Роwer BI аnd building рrасtiсаl сhаtbоts with Роwer Virtuаl Аgents.
Prerequisites for Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam is an independent Exam; it does not have prerequisites. However, Microsoft recommends that the candidate have a thorough understanding of the following skills before appearing in the Exam.
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam Details
Microsoft PL-900 Exam is a dynamic and mysterious Certification Exam. Microsoft doesn’t reveal the exam format before the Exam. A small supplementary text will determine how to answer the questions. Other Microsoft PL-900 Exam Details are given below:
- Exam Duration: 100-120 Minutes
- Numbers of questions: 40-60
- Passing score: 700 out of 1,000
- Questions Types: Check Microsoft official demo sample questions here
Preparation For Microsoft PL-900 Exam
Microsoft provides official preparation material for PL-900 Exam on their official website. In addition, you can get access to their free preparation material here. A candidate can choose whether to select the official preparation material for the PL-900 Exam preparation or self-study guides. Both are reliable, but the official material is preferred for the non-experienced candidates as experienced professionals won’t face any difficulty understanding the tough topics during self-study.
One of the most critical factors while preparing for the Microsoft PL-900 Exam is evaluating your preparation frequently. Therefore, Microsoft officially declares and suggests that candidates consider their preparation with some practice tests or practice questions.
To evaluate your preparation, Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Practice Test can play an essential role in giving you a go-through through your trial. With the Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Certification Practice test, you can examine the weaknesses in your preparation and strengthen your preparation by focusing on your weaknesses.
How and When to take the PL-900 Exam?
Once you are done preparing, you can take the Microsoft PL-900 Exam with Pearson VUE (for professionals) or Certiport (for instructors and students). In addition, you can register for the exam online and take the exam with these Computer-Based Exam-taking companies.